April 24, 2007

More Friends and Neighbors

This is a 1979 (I think) Westy that parks at the house next door sometimes. Those kids are constantly partying.

I'm posting this because I realize that there's no photos on the blog of Fang Fang, Ludwig's comrade-in-arms. (And close Asian cousin; Subarus--even brand-new ones--are in some important respects more closely related to old VWs than even new VWs are.) Fang Fang wore this canoe when I floated the Bitterroot with Beau (it's his canoe) a few weeks ago. Ludwig wore it too but I didn't get any pictures of that for some reason.

The orange bay window across the street in the photo above is always in our neighborhood. Of all the bays we see regularly, I am happy to report that Ludwig is in the best condition (but we still love them all).

No comments:

Post a Comment