April 21, 2010

Day Two, with a Big Helper

Tater Tot has been keenly observing the teardown process. Melissa suggested that I should tell her what I'm doing as I do it, and I've been trying, but I think some of the concepts are over her head (many of them are over my head).

But she remains interested, for the most part.

Maybe she's come to terms with the fact that all this activity is (eventually/allegedly) going to make Ludwig feel better.

Here she's telling me I need to be using a screwdriver, and that it needs to go "'round and 'round and 'round".

I put a bunch of hardware in a little jar with some degreaser. When she wants, she can help out by shaking the jar.

Staying away from the oil, as requested.

After examining the jack, she decided her block cart was a similar enough device that it deserved a place in the garage too.

Big Helper

1 comment:

Terry said...

Herbie was a private contractor that occassionally worked on Sunday's to complete a job. While we were at church he took Judi with him. While he was finishing up an installation, she was very carefully painting the walls with the mastic (sp?) used to lay 12x12 floor tiles (this was the 50's era). He thought it was funny until he got home and mother saw her snowsuit! To bad he didn't have your forethought...

Post a Comment