June 25, 2010

One Ally, Two Axis

It's unfortunate but it looks like this Land Rover Series IIa (I think?) just sits.

There are so many FJ40s around here that I could probably start a separate blog for them. I won't, but I know 01Melcher, 02McDonald, and at least one of Big Blue's Drivers like them (I do too) so I'll put one here on occasion.

This strange beast (the one on the right, that is) is owned by some trustafarian friends of some neighbors (also trustafarians). I guess it's pretty cool, being diesel and all, but god help you if your oddball Benzo fails you out in the bush someplace. But then I'd imagine the furthest afield a trustfunder's Mercedes-Benz G-Class ever gets is the parking lot at Sasquatch. (No offense.)

2 comments:

Terry said...

Gosh...Gertie makes everything around her look good!

Anonymous said...

I like em too! :)

Post a Comment