February 12, 2012

Crates

What's to sit on in a garage anyway?


Please don't anybody report me for having these (I assume you've read the warnings on the sides before). Did you know milk crates are intentionally made juuuuuust small enough that LP records won't sit straight across in them? Bastards.


I like milk crates because I can sit on them, I can climb on them, I can get them greasy, I can put a towel on one and have a little parts station, if I get mad I can kick them across the garage without regret, and if I need to haul a bunch of stuff somewhere I can flip one back over and there I go. True, I can't roll around on the floor with them like I could with one of these. But I've entertained the idea of fitting casters to a couple crates, maybe making a detachable padded seat too. Hey! Don't get any ideas: patent pending.

No comments:

Post a Comment